Tuesday, November 10

New Plan: Day 1

Super bummed I missed signing up for NaBloPoMo! National Blog Posting Month is an awesome way to continue to blog, regardless of content and creative inspiration. A picture, a quote, "blah blah blah," has been known to suffice.

I'm going to make up my own monthly, daily blogging plan this year. It always starts on the 10th of every month, you guys! No sweat then. We're just in time.

Thank you for coming. For my first trick, I will try to stop thinking in Status Updates and actually complete a sentence. Facebook and my recent barrage of texting has really dummed down my ability to craft the written word.

[applause]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was driving down the road and realized my thoughts were coming out in 'updates' too! The worst part was, by the time i got home, it was gone. So much for inspiration. So, about that daily blogging...