Monday, October 18

It's that time of the week

There's this deplorable inevitable part of my week that involves an extensive list and a menu. Yet each week I'm just as annoyed as the one before. Like it's the first time I'm responsible for it. But I take it seriously, ok? Being a working mom and a mom, I find it extremely helpful and advantageous to have the week planned out as opposed to winging it.

And what a snot I am. Because I'm super grateful for the ability to not only have the money to pay for healthy food options for my family, but the dexterity and brain power to attempt to be creative, for a vehicle to get me to and from the store, for a clean and safe home to bring everything home to, electricity to power the fridge... So I'll shut up now.

PSSSSSST...I hate grocery shopping.

No comments: